|Personal Loans||Home Loans|
Buying a home may be the single most important investment you ever make. You deserve a choice when it comes to a home loan, and you won't find a better variety of home loans than at Community First. Our goal is to make the entire home loan process a pleasant experience for you. We will work closely with you and your real estate professional every step of the way to ensure that the loan you choose is right for you now and in the future.
You will be working with people you know. Community First was founded by people here in the community to provide the right kind of banking services for the folks who live and work here. It is the kind of bank that understands and identifies with local people.
While no place will ever compare with your new home, we want you to feel at home with Community First. Call us at (931) 380-BANK (931-380-2265) or come see us today.
What You'll Need for the Application
You can speed up the application process by being prepared when you meet with our loan officers. We make it easier for you with our minimal documentation system. The following checklist will help you prepare:
- Names and Social Security numbers of all applicants.
- Complete addresses for the last two years (if you have been renting, include the names and addresses of your landlords).
- Sources of income and the names and addresses of your employers for the last two years.
- W-2 forms or other proof of income for the last two years as well as a paystub reflecting "year to day" balance.
- A list of all your deposit accounts (checking, savings, stocks, bonds, etc.), including names, addresses, account numbers and current balances.
- Statements from the most recent three months on each deposit account.
- A list of all your installment loans, revolving charge accounts, student loans, mortgage loans and auto loans. Include names, addresses, account numbers, monthly payments and current balances.
- If you choose to include income from child support/alimony payments, bring copies of court records or cancelled checks to show that payments have been received.
- A typewritten or clearly legible sales contract signed by the buyer(s) and seller(s).
- A check to cover any applicable fees.
- If you are self-employed, include copies of your last two years income tax returns with all schedules. Also bring a profit-and-loss statement for the current year.
- If you own other properties, include a list of all properties and current market value; any amounts owed on the properties, along with the lenders' names, addresses, account numbers, monthly payments and current balances; copies of your income tax returns for the last two years, along with all schedules; and, if the properties are rented, copies of the leases.
- If you have filed bankruptcy within the last seven years, bring a copy of your petition and discharge, a written explanation of why you filed.